Career History of Woody Woodrell
Woodrell Project Management
- Technical Support for Cincinnati
Milacron's Plastics Machinery Division
Design and build specialized automation equipment for the
injection molding industry
Machine shop in house.
Control Retrofits for injection molding
- Programming HMI screens and
using primarily all Allen Bradley platforms. Also experience with Siemens,
Automation Direct, Koyo, General Electric and Omron.
- Customized In house training classes for customers
Machine states, Hydraulic troubleshooting, Electrical troubleshooting,
basic machine operations and processing.
- Plant startups and extended assistance
- PET bottle plant startup Lithuania
- PET bottle plant equipment startup in Madras,
- Plant redesign for Guateplast, Guatemala City,
Guatemala Central America
- Infinity Plastics Inc. located in El Paso TX
- Layout and startup of West Coast facility for
Syroco of California
- Wrote a monthly article "Uptime" for
Injection Molding Magazine for most of 1997 and part of 2004
Baldwinsville, New York
Senior Project Engineer, 1992-1993
- Performed extensive research for automation of
New York facility.
- Researched new production and maintenance
ideas in France.
- Conducted initial research for west coast
Durant Molding and Manufacturing
Durant, OK and Siloam Springs, AR
FROM 1984 TO 1992
Plant Manager / Engineer, Siloam Springs, AR 1990-1992
Corporate Engineer, Durant, OK 1987-1992
Maintenance and Shift Supervisor, Durant, OK 1984-1987
Plant Manager / Engineer -- Siloam Springs, AR
- Oversee all day to day operations of a
large machine resin furniture plant.
- Performed layout and setup of facility which
was subsequently bought by Syroco because of it's overall performance.
- Supervised and trained key personnel.
- Implemented "PLANSTAR" monitoring
system all facilities.
Corporate Engineer -- Durant, OK
- Supported custom injection molding operations
comprised of 24 machines in two plants.
- Engineered layout and setup for two plants.
Custom Molded Plastics and Engineered Molded Plastics.
Maintenance / Shift Supervisor -- Durant, OK
- Directed production personnel on my shift.
- In charge of maintaining and installing all
Western Container Corporation
Big Spring, TX
Plant Electrician / Maintenance Specialist, 1982-1984
- Maintenance and troubleshooting for blow
molding and injection molding operation.
Jet Engine Mechanic 1977-1982