Career History of Joseph Woodrell
Woodrell Project Management
Design and build specialized automation
equipment for the injection molding industry.
- Quality Control
Operation of general machining equipment to
- 3D Design of parts for CNC production
- Extensive print generation for Manual
- Reverse Engineering from existing "broken"
parts for production of replacements
- 3D Part Design
- Rhino 3D
- Virtual automation
systems design and presentations.
- Virtual prototyping videos to let
customers "watch" the machine run before any metal is cut
- Production of working 3d models for
project approval over great distances
- Control Retrofits for injection molding equipment
- Injection Molding Machines
- Upgrading / Reprogramming Existing Automation
- Automation / Robot / Machine Interfaces
- HMI screens and Logic Programming
- Allen Bradley platforms
- Automation Direct
- General Electric
- Technical Support for Cincinnati Milacron's Plastics Machinery Division
- Training on Milacron Roboshot line of molders.